Who should attend?
Anyone requiring to safely and competently operate Oxy Fuel Brazing / Soldering equipment.
About the course
This programme will enable the delegate to successfully joint a wide range of materials by the Oxy Fuel process, using a range of low temperature filler materials such as brazing alloys, soft and silver solders.
- Course Content
- Course induction
- Relevant health & safety legislation
- Oxy Fuel equipment set up
- Personal protection and safety equipment
- Brazing filler material section and type
- Silver solders selection and type
- Nozzle selection and flame types
- Applications and practice
- Advantages and limitations
- Course review and close
Waterside can deliver courses on Oxy Fuel Cutting, Oxy Fuel Welding, MMA, MIG and TIG Welding at your company site, or at our workshops in St Helens, conveniently located between Liverpool and Manchester in the North West.