Who should attend?
The Industrial Gas Awareness training is aimed at anyone using, handling or storing Industrial Gases / compressed gas cylinders in a workshop or industrial site environment.
- Legislation, Standards and Codes of Practice
- Cylinders and gases
- Pressure regulators
- Safety devices
- Hose, fittings and accessories
- Blowpipes, cutters and nozzles
- Personal protection and general safety
- Safe practices for welding and cutting equipment assembly
Industrial Gas Safety Awareness Training Courses can be carried out at either our St Helens training centre or at your site.