Who should attend?
Fork Lift Truck courses are available to suit all standards from novice to those who are just requiring a retest. The practical course will enable delegates to operate Fork Lift Trucks to comply with the standards set in accordance with HSE Code of Practice L117.
Why is this course important?
By law you must be trained by an accredited trainer to operate a fork lift truck.
Fork Lift Truck course contents
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- P.U.W.E.R. 1998 (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998)
- Operators code
- Principals of lifting
- Battery care
- Stability factors
- Principals of the fork truck
- Steering operations (forward and reverse) & confined areas
- Picking up, setting down, transporting pallets/loads
- Stacking and de-stacking loads at various heights
- Daily maintenance checks